6.6.07

SCHOOOOL'S OUT/ FOR SUMMER!

Wow. It's been a really long time since I've posted, hasn't it? like 2 months. The last three weeks of it were because my computer was dead, or in the shop, or something like that. Well, I'm sort of glad for that anyway, because i became re-obsessed with photography over this break from the computer. I uploaded the best pictures i've ever taken to my flickr. you can see it by clicking on the image above.

So what else has happened since my last post? Well, for starters, it's SUMMER :) !!!! so far, though i've realized that the fact that i only had to take two exams at the end of school made me not sure when to be really excited, and this caused me to be less excited overall. So that's not fun. but also, i think i got some good grades: B in drafting (that's a 4.0), A in Latin, A in history, A-B in Algebra (depends on my exam grade), A in Biology, A-B in Enlish, and A in gym. so yeah, that's all that's going on that's interesting in my life right now...

Harold Land/With a wave of his hand/said goodbye to all that

No comments: