1.4.07

yet again, it's been a while since my last post. i think i'm finally getting rid of my computer habit. whether that's good or bad, i don't know. I did get a new camera because my old one, which i had for 2 1/2 years, broke. it's april fools day, but i didn't come up with any stupid pranks to play on people, mainly because it's a sunday, and therefore i won't see anyone today. I don't know why i felt like posting today, because i really don't have much to say.

Well, my new camera is very cool. it has 6x optical zoom, 24x digital, which is like 3 times better than my last one. it has the best macro function EVER, and you can set the focal distance, aperture, shutter speed, iso, and anything else you could possibly want. it takes VGA quality video, but on my 512 mb card it can only take 4.5 mins. anyway, i love it soo much, and will be frequently posting new photos on flickr, if not here.


"Who says a funk band can't play rock?" --Funkadelic

No comments: