17.8.07

I are serious cat. this is serious thread.

so... i'm pretty sure i'm the only person on the whole interwebs that understands the words "invisible bike", knows html +css +javascript, and runs linux at least part of the time that still has a dial-up connection. This bothers me. But whatever. since my last post, i've been busy doing as little as possible. I saw Donnie Darko at a friend's house. I think it was an amazing movie, but I'm not entirely sure, because I couldn't really hear half of it. Other than that, i haven't done anything productive except buy school stuff. so i think i should post something, but i have absolutely no idea what it is. hmmmm.... what have I recently seen that's semi-interesting? stuff at lifehacker.... wikipedia's featured article is on indonesia.... that's sort of interesting... and you can make your own shoes at converse.com. i think that's it. holy crap i lead a boring life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when does school start for you?