15.2.07

Cold Weather

It's been very cold here the past few weeks. This is a shot of a branch outside our house. I realized after taking it that you can't tell that it was attached to the tree, and it sort of looks like I was holding it there. I wasn't, it was still attached to the tree. Anyway, whether by popular demand or my own desires, i changed the template. I didn't get any negative feedback, only three people who thought it was better. I also like it better, because it is brighter. I'm not really a dark person. I'm not sure i like the intensity of the blue, but it certainly is better than the black. this is likely the last time i'll change the template for a while, unless someone would like a change in sidebar-size or color or similar. Well, i guess that's it for today!

No comments: